Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Late Valentines Day!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. I had one of the happiest days in awhile and felt SO loved. Flowers were delivered to work, a great dinner at the new restaurant Citizens Public House in Scottsdale, and I was spoiled with champaign chocolates and even more goodies afterward. I love my man :)

So in honor of Valentine's Day I DID, in fact, bake something for the occasion and WOW did it turn out better than expected. I made a heart shaped brownie with cream cheese frosting and cut fresh strawberries in to shapes of hearts to top it off. You can find the recipe for the icing here. What a great idea that I happened to stumble across from I am Mommmy.

See pictures of my decadent treat below!





I should have gotten a few before and after pictures so that I could take you through the few easy steps, so I apologize! Next time.

1 comment: