Friday, February 18, 2011

If All The Raindrops Were Lemon Drops and Gum Drops


As most of the world knows, Phoenix Arizona doesn't get rain very often. So when the skies are gray and it starts to smell like rain I think our entire city starts to rejoice! Thats exactly what I am doing today. What I am MOST excited about though is to wear my Tory Burch rainboots that I got for Christmas. They are simply amazing.

♥Tory Burch Jaquard Rain Boots ♥


So, in honor of the rare rainy weekend we are supposed to get I wanted to share some great rain gear.

In all honesty, I don't even own an umbrella (haha). BUT if I did...I would need a Pasotti one. They are so unique and festive, I especially love love love the rhinestone one- totally up my alley.





I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I am so ready for it this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment