Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Today is National Margarita Day! When I think of margaritas, I think of summer, and when I think of summer, I think of the beach. Maybe it is because I'm longing for tanned skin more than anything, but it has been hard for me to focus on anything other than the sun, sand, and bikinis today.


With that being said, I have been daydreaming of a beautiful beach house. I found some of the most enticing interiors and exteriors from coast to coast and boy does it make me want to be there!


I love the clean, minimalist look of these two images...So calming and serene. Don't overlook the small detail of the nailhead trim on the chairs below. So chic.

Honestly, this beach view gazebo makes me want to quit my job and stay right there forever. The sheer tie top drapes and urn filled with shells create a sense of romanticism and loveliness. Although, I think I might be biased because of the hydrangea flowers.... Images via House Beautiful

Tracey Interiors uses clean design and adds style using antiques.


This kitchen was originally featured in Southern Accents and has since been on just about every blog out there in the blogosphere. But that just justifies what a statement this room makes. It makes you appreciate what an impact coloring through accessories can make. The yellow black and green does not get lost to these shocking red cabinets.


Obsessed with the framed bathing suits in the images below. The retro one piece and children's colorful two pieces really add an original element. LOVE IT!!



So, until summer, I will keep dreaming of these homes to hold me over. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment