Thursday, March 3, 2011

Delicate Desserts

The simplicity of all white decor and scenery appears to be a design movement now-a-days. Everyone loves the cleanness and serenity that white walls, white accessories, and white decor create in unison over any space. I myself was not all that warm toward this type of decor style, but after seeing how great of a canvass the color white can be, it really changed my mind. If you happen to feel the same way, boy do I have a TREAT for you. Literally.



Theurel & Thomas P√Ętisserie is known for the delicious dessert specialty, macaroons. However, if you ask me, I think they should be known for the creative ambiance of their shop located in San Pedro, Mexico.


The pure sophistication of the branding is noteworty. They take every little detail into consideration from furniture to the beautiful packaging and even how they display the famous French treats.





The only pop of color is made by the macaroons, it really showcases the exclusiveness.





Images via yatzer

No comments:

Post a Comment