Wednesday, June 29, 2011

California Dreamin'...

So, I know I posted last week that some of my friends and my boyfriend and I are were headed up to Flagstaff for the beer tasting festival.

Well...change of plans and we didn't end up going. Although I did still have a great Saturday nonetheless, I was still bummed to not be able to escape this heat. yuck.

Anyway, along with the rest of Arizona I am headed out to California this weekend. I will be in Newport Beach for niceeee long vacation (4 DAYS! WOO HOO) in honor of our country's great independence. I couldn't be more excited or ready to get away and relax, enjoy drinks, and lounge on the beach! I have an itching feeling it could be hard to stay focused for the next few days.........hmmmmmm.


Image via Pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment