Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Honeysuckle is Oh So Sweet

I came across this room on Linda's amazing blog theLENNOX. She is one of my daily go-to sites for inspiration and today has managed to top all the others. Absolutely adore this Lilly Pulizer room that she found over at Horchow.


These images saturated in honeysuckle pink make my heart sing. Honestly, this room just made my day- so thank you Linda :) I also enjoyed her little excerpt on how there are different base colors mixed together to make this eye catching color. The saying always goes...you learn something new everyday. Today I learned that I am head over heels for honeysuckle!

2 days until the weekend!








Images via theLENNOX

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow thank you so much for the all the sweetness! You are making me blush =) So happy you enjoyed these images too, they are so bright and happy!

    xoxx Linda =)

    ReplyDelete