Tuesday, June 14, 2011

True Hollywood Glam

I must say that my guilty pleasure is being one of millions who are infatuated with the Kardashian phenomenon. I am also infatuated and utterly obsessed with the decor in each of their homes. Last season I couldn't help but notice Khloe and Lamar's beautiful home, however...Kris and Bruce Jenner's 6,000 Square Ft. Calabasas home is just SHOWSTOPPING.

Holy cow. wow. amazing. I never thought it would be possible to not pay attention to the Kardashian craziness but I couldn't help but scour the screen during every shot for a better glimpse of the new Jenner pad.


Designer Jeff Andrews of Jeff Andrews Design has been receiving well deserved praise for the over the top, regal home. And just think, that is only after one episode. Andrews will soon be talked about everywhere...i just know it. Until then I cannot wait to continue to watch this season and grab tips and steal some ideas every Sunday night. ;-)








One more thing, those black and white floors...I dieeeee for them. Seriously.


Images via LA Times

No comments:

Post a Comment