Thursday, July 28, 2011

Its Like Living in a Dream


Honestly, when I first saw this breathtaking view I thought to myself "If I sat here today and died tomorrow I would be happy." Oh no, there is more to be seen. Are you kidding me? This Vancouver builder Keystone Projects, Ltd. sure knows how to melt my heart. This home is absolutely gorgeous from the kitchen to the bathroom and don't even get me started on the backyard. Oh. my. gosh. I don't think I could ever leave if this were my home.



They have captured exactly what I think is necessary in any home...intertwining both modern and traditional and making it work. I can't get enough of the strong materials and exposed stone walls, it really creates a natural environment. The floor to ceiling windows can't help but draw your attention outside over and over.






I need to have an outdoor space like this. I refuse to live without it. ;)


Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! It's the weekend....

If only we were all spending it relaxing in this amazing home.



images via Desire to Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment