Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nasty Gal Lookbook

Have any of you ever heard the song "Nasty Girl" by Notorious BIG?! It happens to be one of my all time favorite songs that brings me back to the care free days of high school.

So...needless to say, when I was first introduced to the Nasty Gal website I immediately associated it with one of the greatest hit songs. (probably only in my opinion..but hey! you can't help what you fall in love with).

Nostalgia for "Nasty Girl" song = automatic love for Nasty Gal Clothing.

Okay...so this song has nothing---at all---to do with the Nasty Gal site or any of their clothes but I thought I would be quirky today since I am feeling much better. I first came across Nasty Gal earlier this year and absolutely adore the effortless style and vintage feel of their products. Today, I was even more excited when I saw the June 2011 Lookbook. How fun are these outfits?!


If I can offer 3 words of advice... SHOP. NASTY. GAL. xo

Images via Nasty Gal

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your sweet comment sarah!! and thanks for sharing these pics...LOVE nasty gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos look amazing, and i've never heard of the song before :)

    DayByDiva.Com
    DayByDiva.Com

    ReplyDelete