Thursday, July 21, 2011

Perfect Penthouse



I stumbled upon this amazing listing for a Park Avenue penthouse that really made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Although, with all this heat in Scottsdale right now, a great home SHOULD technically make me feel, cool, calm and place a cocktail in my hand. ;)







Can't you just imagine enjoying a beverage on this beautiful terrace? It wraps around the entire penthouse... I DIE for it.



So many beautiful living areas filled with comfort and style. Totally lovin' the leopard rug!


A clean, serene, and beautiful master bedroom and bathroom.


The pink and purple palace fit for a princess :)

Tomorrows Friday! Stay tuned tonight for the latest photos of our unruly built in shelving that I have been attempting to tame.


Images via Twisted Sifter

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I am dying over the black trim and I love the grasscloth wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete