Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pure Bliss

On our departure from Newport yesterday, my boyfriend and I decided to take the scenic route through Laguna Beach and WOW I am totally smitten by that town. There is such a cool vibe there...fresh flowers and breathtaking views it really doesn't get much better.

Orrrrrr....does it? YUP!

The drive up Pacific Coast Highway presented some serious eye candy for me being the passenger and also completely design obsessed. Literally, my dream come true stretch of highway! I found myself turning around in my seat to catch a glimpse of some of the beautiful showrooms and home boutiques. Unfortunately, we had a lunch date with some family so I couldn't drag and torture Steve to come inside any of them.



When I first started blogging I fell in love with Bliss Home and Design. How strange is it that we drove RIGHT PAST their shop off of PCH?!?! I found it only fitting that I share some pictures from their portfolio until I can make it back into the store and take some for myself. Love Love Love.



Remember the Chiang Mai Dragon fabric post? Completely lusting after this duvet made from the very same fabric!


"Less is more" doesn't exist in my eyes. I'm digging how bold and over sized these accessories are on the nightstand.


Classic California beach feel with all of the coral and crisp white walls.


How awesome are those clear floor vases? Very funky!


If you are in the Corona Del Mar area and are looking for some awesome design services or just to browse their home store I would definitely check it out. I can't wait to get back to the coast and get lost in BLISS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment