Thursday, August 25, 2011

100th Post!

Today is my 100th blog post! I can't believe its been almost 6 months since my first post and I can't say how amazing how it feels to have something to call my own. It has been so much more gratifying then I ever could have imagined and I am sad to say that this wont be my most inspiring post to date.

I went to the doctor today and she wrote me three scripts for an ear infection and a bacterial infection so I am just trying to get rested and hopefully feel good as new by Monday. I wanted to show some things that pick me up and give me happy thoughts when I am not feeling well. Hope you all had a great Thursday. Tomorrow is the weekend!

My go to home remedy of chicken noodle soup, green tea, and surfing the web :)
IMG_0843

I told you that I would show you the finished product of my dresser with the new antler I got in Maine. The best part was the price! You can't beat their $10 price tag. Decorative antlers similar to this in a store cost you a pretty penny and I'm glad I didn't cave and buy one from a retail store.
IMG_0824

My post from yesterday was featuring my perfume roundup and some of my favorite fragrances. Here is how I have them displayed on my bathroom counter. I found two cake plates at TJ Maxx about a year ago and thought it was the perfect girly touch for my collection.
IMG_0840




No comments:

Post a Comment