Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back in Full Swing

I am happy to say I am back from vacation and fresh with so many great ideas and things to show you all! I gathered a few unique items over the past week and can't wait to share them here throughout the week. My vacation was totally amazing and it was so beautiful to wake up everyday to such breathtaking views and sleep in, spend time with Steve's family, and just RELAX.

Although I did have a few hiccups and delays on the flight home (reasoning behind my lack of posting yesterday) we made it home safe and sound.

I picked up the latest copy of House Beautiful during one of my many trips to and from the Philadelphia airport and fell in love with the room on the cover from the house designed by Barry Dixon. The pink, brown and gray hues totally captured my eye and helped me get through the long tedious hours of flight delays.

pink-ottoman-livingroom-0911-Dixon-xl
white-setee-foyer-0911-Dixon-xl
salmon-trim-area-rug-livingroom-0911-Dixon-xl
gray-throwblanket-bedroom-0911-Dixon-xl
black-modern-bathtub-bathroom-0911-Dixon-xl
mustard-beamed-ceilings-livingroom-0911-Dixon-xl

No comments:

Post a Comment