Monday, August 29, 2011

Glamorous Office Space

There are no words to describe how amazingly glamorous this office space is. To me it is the epitome of elegance and charm mixed with natural beauty. RUE Magazine never ceases to inspire me and this shot from a past issue lacks nothing of the sort. I wish that I could walk in everyday to this office and work - I know that it would fit me perfectly and I would never tire of those AMAZING drapes or the snakeskin gold chairs. I die. This room just made my Monday that much better. xoxo
RUE_MG_4730
The white feather tree in the corner of the desk reminds me of the one my grandma and I found at Pier 1 Imports around the holidays a few years ago. What a great way to re-invent it! It totally works with the inspiration boards also, not making the workspace too serious-- keeping it light and airy.
RUE_MG_4659
Totally diggin' the use of the ornate mirrors against the wood!
RUE_MG_4816



Images via RUE

No comments:

Post a Comment