Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HRH Collection Alexandra's Home

I have recently fallen in love with Alexandra's blog HRH Collection. I adore her posts and her video blogs as well... She offers her readers some really great beauty, style, fashion, and home decor tips and tutorials. She also has her own shop where you can purchase some of her great jewlery..my favorite is the cuff neclace pictured below!
dddddd

Of course, in true Sarah fashion I instantly looked for posts featuring her home and I was so excited to see she has a home that is as chic, put together, and cute as she is. She often mentions thrifting and being super budget savvy which makes me like her even more...buying items only if the price is right. That's my girl ;)

She posted this photo of her home office today. I really love the way she mixes the clean crisp whites with more eclectic over dramatic pieces. I think this will help her space to stay original and never go out of style.
marthaangus_iconsofdesign

bbb
P1020510
P1020501
3
4
6

I can't wait to see the finished product of her office and more updates of the rest of her home in the future!
images via HRH Collection

3 comments:

  1. I wish I live in her home! So beautiful! And I love her jewelry pieces too! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her too!

    alisaguk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Isn't she the cutest? I love her jewlery so much!

    ReplyDelete