Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kromex Kitchen

Ever since I posted about the glorious kitchen decorated by The Glamourai I couldn't stop thinking about how she accessorized her kitchen counter top. In our condo, we have so much counter space that I was hoping to put some decorative accents and I just knew that a display similar to hers had to be incorporated somehow.

So, I went on the hunt for the thing I loved the most, the vintage Kromex ice bucket and instantly fell in love with anything and all having to do with this polished brand. Low and behold I happened to find the spectacular bucket with the Lucite handle and I couldn't be more excited about it. I listed some other Kromex items that are on my wish list to liven up our plain kitchen.

il_fullxfull.180289419
il_570xN.180289369

I did find a spice set as well, this is why I love etsy. It makes collecting vintage things super easy and its also fun to see what each seller has in thier shop. SO many cool, eclectic items that have so much history.

il_fullxfull.260131438

I also came across these super cute canisters with a touch of pale pink on the lids! These would fit perfect next to our stove. I will have to post some pictures of our kitchen so you all can see just how plain it really is. Happy Tuesday!!

il_fullxfull.250832381

images via 1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment