Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Peek Into Katie Nehra's AMAZING closet

Graphic-Design

I am beyond jealous of Katie Simone Nehra's ridiculous closet couture. I came across Elle's feature of the actress, writer, designer's unbelievable collection and I think it is safe to say I am swooning over every styled photograph. Some of her pieces are truly unique yet managed to stay classic over the years. Take a look for yourself... I'm ready to have some fellow jealous friends :)

Katie-Simone-Nehra
I DIE over this denim Birkin!! What a fantastic twist to a classic bag.
Fringe-Benefits
This fur coat is vintage with gunmetal sequins. I love how the photograph was styled along the colorful bookshelf.
Fur-Real
Okay, seriously with this Chanel leather jacket? AND a Vivienne Westwood rug!! IN LOVE.Fly-the-Flag
Perfect-Match
You know your life is complete when you are the owner of not one, but TWO Birkins.
Tried-and-True
Sweet and sophisticated Chloe blouse - love the color too!
Philomania
Razzle-Dazzle
How funky are these YSL Mohawk heels?
Punk-Piece
Stud-Finder
I could look through pictures like these all day long and just dream about what I wish I had. I especially love how Elle incorporated small snapshots of her home and interior decor in each shot alongside her amazing collection. I hope everyone has a great Thursday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment