Friday, August 26, 2011

The Right Amount of Feminine Flavor

While browsing through Dwelling Gawker today I came across this totally amazing apartment. LOVE the pops of hot pink and how they create such a luxurious feel alongside the exposed beams and brick throughout the space.
loft14_3g

I can totally see myself cuddling up on the couch and relaxing...heck...I would never leave this place if it were mine! There is something so welcoming and relaxing about this space. Although, the story read that it belongs to a couple in Barcelona and although I simply adore it, I'm not sure that any man would be able to handle so much PINK ;).
loft14_2g
loft14_6g
loft14_8g

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I am staying home and relaxing! Hopefully it will allow me some time to get some projects done around my condo. xoxo

loft14_7g
loft14_9g
loft14_10g

Images via freshome.com

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is so gorgeous! I LOVE the mixture in styles in the room

    ReplyDelete