Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fur Frenzy

IMG_1460
It seems like everywhere you turn lately you see some type of faux fur - and I am loving every bit of it. I love how it goes with everything from a long maxi dress to a more casual denim shirt and leather pants. I had been on the look out for one but every time I came across a vest was $100 dollars or more and if you know me you know that I love to find bargains, and I am SO beyond glad that I waited. I found this amazing little piece of fabulous at, you guessed it, TJ MAXX! It was $39.99 - chaaaaa ching!

If I can offer one word of advice it is that if you are dreaming of a specific piece, if you can help it don't act on impulse and buy the very first one you come across. If you wait - I guarantee you will find one that is cheaper and better, or at least I always do! Isn't the age old saying "good things come to those who wait", couldn't be more true!

Some more faux fur vests! Happy Hump Day!.

youngandundefined helensinspo.tumblr.com bonjourbecca miropa pintrest jesshilty
images via: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment