Monday, October 3, 2011

My Thrifting & Vintage Sunday Finds

My Sunday consisted of some amazing thrifting! I stopped by the local Scottsdale Good Will store, you can often find a true diamond in the rough or some furniture that just needs a little bit of TLC. My findings were small, but still perfect! I found a small distressed silver vase filled with hot pink artificial roses sized for a nightstand or end table and the price was the real deal breaker - it only cost me $1.99! how amazing, right?

IMG_1331
I then ventured further South down Scottsdale Road to Antique Trove and was thrilled to snag two finds that I have been searching for for quite some time now. My most prized possession of the day was a vintage flokati rug to finally drape over our leather nailhead trim chair. I had been eyeing this bad-boy from Ikea for the past 3 months and had yet to find the time or enegery to venture into the Ikea craziness -- boy am I glad that I waited. There is something so fascinating about finding a vintage piece that is in near perfect condition and cheaper than a brand new one... I couldn't be happier!
IMG_1328
Do you remember this post? I was swooning over vintage ice buckets - and I finallllyy found one that is simply EVERYTHING. Brushed aluminum, silver and black, lucite top...pure love :)
IMG_1330
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend xo

No comments:

Post a Comment