Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ashley Stark's To Die For Home

It saddens me that it has been quite some time since I've posted about any interiors. But hey, that's what I love about my blog - its not dedicated to any one subject, and anything that I feel like posting about goes. Plus! Mixing it up will ultimately guarantee a boredom-free blog, right?! ;)

Anyway, I came across Ashley Stark's (creative director for her family's company Stark Carpet) amazingly gorgeous home and I am completely smitten! Her chic high rise is actually in the very building she grew up in - making it even more comfortable. I find myself totally relating to her style - and her mix of old and new home decor in a fun loving way.

05Ashley-Stark 01Ashley-stark 02Ashley-Stark 03Ashley-Stark 06Ashley-Stark 04Ashley-Stark 07Ashley-Stark 08Ashley-Stark
Images via Elle Decor

2 comments:

  1. omg i am absolutely in love with her home!!! i saved the images of her dining room - love the rustic look, and that funky turquoise room with the mirrored furniture. definitely a lot of decorating inspiration to take from her style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know isn't it amazing? Thanks for the comment - I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete