Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Glitz!

I have always loved gold and often find myself gravitated toward it over silver for some reason. Maybe because it feels warm or the fact that I believe you can pair gold with any ensemble - but I am pumped about all the fall metallics I am seeing everywhere! Today I focused mostly on the gold shiny accessories and apparel that I found, but not to worry silver lovers there is plenty out there for you also! Happy Friday! Have a GLAM weekend. XO
Recently Updated1-1

1. Movado 'Bold Chronograph' Bracelet Watch - $850 - Nordstrom

2. Tulip Dress - $99.90 - Zara.com

3.Distressed LEATHER REVA BALLET FLAT - $195 - Tory Burch

4.Lamé Clutch - $12.95 - Forever21

5.Slash Pocket Short - $79.00- Bebe

6.Kissing Giraffe Bracelet - $10.80 - Forever21

7.Michael Kors Double-Wrap Belt Bracelet, Golden -$195.00

No comments:

Post a Comment