Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Late Thanksgiving - Lots to Update!

Do you ever have those times before a vacation where you are running around so crazy that you forget to do everything you "wanted" to get done? Well, that was me on Tuesday night. I apologize for my lack of posting over the holiday but I traveled east to Pittsburgh to visit my mom's side of the family and we had so much fun. I intended to do a great post Tuesday night but just never got around to it. So I am doing it today--and then some! I have finally returned and wanted to show you some snapshots from my lovely week in the city of steel!

My cousin and I braved the Black Friday Madness and I purchased the Longchamp handbag I have been swooning over for quite sometime. (No, it wasn't on sale -- yes, I still bought it). I needed a new bag and I couldn't stop thinking about this one so I finally gave in! But I did snag a few other items for half off which I was excited about!

We also had some amazing seats at the Penguins game on Friday night! Fifth row - what a great game too! I was fortunate enough to snap some amazing pictures :)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Holiday! I am thankful for all of you!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment