Wednesday, December 28, 2011

1100 Media - Paradise Valley Edition

I was asked to be a contributing writer for the Paradise Valley Edition of 1100 Media Magazine. I covered a couple of local hot spots here in Scottsdale and had so much fun with the whole process. Interviewing, tasting and taking pictures! Take a peek at the electronic copy if you get a chance - and if you are in the Phoenix area I highly recommend trying some of the places featured. I wanted to share what I have been up too lately and also currently in the process of brainstorming for new places to write about for the January issue too - any suggestions welcome! xo

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! Great suggestions! Happy New Year lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! :) Happy New Year to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete