Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dear Santa...

If you are anything like me I never have a hard time creating my own wishlist for the holidays. However, finding gifts for my boyfriend always proves to be a more difficult task. I've put together a quick gift guide for those of you who might find yourself in the same position. Clearly there are many more ideas, and chances are I will create another gift guide (mostly because SCM told me that there are too many "clothes" on this list and that I should have consulted with him before creating this post hehe). Happy Thursday! One more day until the weekend. xo
boy xmas-1
1.Daniel Buchler Drawstring Pants - $78 - Nordstrom

2."The Original" Maker's Mark 6 x 50 Cigar - $11 - Teds Cigars

3.Levi's Clean Shaven Jacket - $88 - Piperlime

4.Similar Style - $117

5.Jack Spade iPhone 4 Hard Case- $40- Piperlime

6.Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Knit Socks- $12

7.Movado BOLD Large Watch- $350 - Bloomingdales

8.Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original- $75

No comments:

Post a Comment