Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Unfortunately, we never get a white Christmas in Scottsdale...however it is still fun to dream right? My roommates and I have decided to throw a holiday cocktail soirée for our friends in honor of the festive holiday sesason. So naturally, I have been obsessing over pictures of lavish holiday parties and dreaming that ours will turn out perfectly. I came across this amazing white and blue Christmas event and I instantly fell in love and was completely inspired. We want to attempt to steal some of these ideas for our own party! Hope everyone has an amazing weekend - and Happy December! I cannot believe how fast time is flying...xo
heavenlyholidaydesserttable_1 heavenlyholidaydesserttable_4 heavenlyholidaydesserttable_5 heavenlyholidaydesserttable_2 heavenlyholidaydesserttable_6 heavenlyholidaydesserttable_8 heavenlyholidaydesserttable_3 heavenlyholidaydesserttable_9 heavenlyholidaydesserttable_7 heavenlyholidayhotcocoabar_1 heavenlyholidayhotcocoabar2 heavenlyholidayhotcocoabar3
Images via Hostessblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment