Thursday, January 26, 2012

Be My Guest

Today I want to welcome one of my best friend's Ali over from A Dash of Details. Deeming itself a lifestyle blog for every occasion, A Dash of Details chronicles snapshots of Ali's personal life, super fun DIY projects, and of course pretty pictures. She knows all the "now" products and really inspires me with her creative blog themes each and every day.

I've asked Ali to come up with some cute gift ideas, see her must have Valentine's Day surprises below!

401974_318110144877888_316008365088066_1042397_461178816_n
Hi All! Thanks to Sarah for having me today on Something Brue. I am so excited to be posting about my favorite Valentine's Day Gifts for Him and Her. I hope you enjoy!

xox- a dash of details (Ali)

Valentinesforher

ValentinesForHim

For Her

1. Pictures for the Office

2. Heart Tote

3. Delicious Macaroons (I guess I would share)

4. A New Tortoise Shell iPhone Case

5. Lip Gloss (to keep them soft)

6. A Glass Cup (just for her)

7. A Little Bow for My Wrist (I mean, it is Valentine's Day)

For Him

1. Jack Spade iPhone Case for Him

2. Thomas Mason Gingham Shirt

3. Socks to Keep Him Warm

4. A New Key Fob

5. Jack Spade Bottle Opener

6. Canvas Computer Bag

7. A Barbour Jacket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me today! Hope you enjoy! xox- Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this guys! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete