Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bla Bla Bla...

Blogging is a strange thing, I write on here everyday because I'm inspired by something that sparkles, something pretty, or just because I feel drawn to a certain thing or feel a certain way that day. Sometimes though, it takes a little bit of effort to feel that inspiration that keeps me driven. Today was one of those days, not knowing what I felt like posting about and wondering if I even would. I never want my posts to become stale (if i'm not inspired when I write it, why would someone when they read it?). Anyway, because I didn't "connect" with a blog theme today, I thought I would share some of my recent Instagrams with you all. It's funny though, even when I thought this would be a rather bland post...as soon as I started to edit the photos and add the text to my collage I got my mojo back.

Lesson: Sometimes it takes a little extra push to get that desired outcome.

If you haven't any idea what the heck i'm talking about...I suggest you revert back to the title of this post. :-D Happy Tuesday People!

Pictures-1
Images via My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment