Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Organize It

Getting things done. Thats my motto for the week (or trying)...I think this post fits perfectly! Ever since I saw the write up on the Who What Wear offices via The Coveteur awhile back I have constantly had nail polish in the back of my mind. I find myself paying more attention to different brands of polishes,seasonal colors, and now that my collection has grown larger I've started thinking of fun ways to display them. I think I may have come to a conclusion (my favorite is the bottom apothecary jars arrangement)...until I need more space...o boy the possibilities! There are so many fun ideas...Happy Tuesday

WWW-14-fullDSC0014 store1 198950236_fPRnwIhG_c 277786519_zRX6RoAP_c store8
images 1&4 via The Coveteur, 2,3,5,6 via Somethingpolished.com

No comments:

Post a Comment