Friday, January 20, 2012

So Sweet

I recently downloaded the Cuptakes App for my iPhone background choices. I happened to hear buzz about it around this 'ole blogosphere somewhere (sorry I can't remember where exactly it was). Boy am I glad I did! It gives you numerous options that make your iPhone truly original which we know is hard in this world that is slowly being taken over by Apple. It is chalk full of trendy patterns, seasonal themes, and even personalized engaged or married backgrounds - I am obsessed! I have been constantly changing back and forth, Cuptakes offers so much versatility! It's even great because you can find one that will match the case you choose to put on that day. I happen to be iPhone case obsessed, too..but does that really surprise anyone? Anyway, if you are tired of the boring stock backgrounds Apple offers you, try Cuptakes on for size. Its only 99 cents, and well worth the penny! Happy Friday everyone...hope you all have an amazing weekend! I myself have 2 birthdays to celebrate!!

xoxo

Recently Updated5-1
images via my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. How have I never heard of this app!? Downloading it pronto. I'm a sucker for anything leopard and that phone background is screaming my name!

    xoxo
    Mandy
    The Klury Report & Kini Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete