Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Throwbacks

Fashion trends typically hit it big and then often die out before years end. Styles circulate across decades and before you know it high-tops and neon are back and saturated throughout all the major fashion houses and mainstream retail stores. This is something I absolutely adore about fashion. I love the fact that I can look back through my Mom's old pictures and actually think she looks stylish. Now, her long straight hair parted down the middle and her midriff bearing ensembles would fit right in. Sunglasses are another item who's current shapes play on the years prior. Vintage photographs tend to really inspire me lately. Maybe its because I hope that some of the styles I see will eventually resurface?! Happy Tuesday!
retro sunnies-1

1/2/3/4/5/6/7

1 comment:

  1. LOVEEE the glasses in #6!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete