Friday, January 27, 2012

Tonighhhhtt....Tonighttt....

Tonight marks the launch party for the Phoenix Style Collective and I couldn't be more excited (I'll admit it, I am a bit nervous too...eek). I was lucky to be able to catch wind of this awesome endeavor by following two amazing local bloggers, Courtney from Phoenix is Haute and Katherine from A Bit of Sparkle Farkle. I want to thank them for tweeting and posting about this great opportunity for gals like me to connect with other style obsessed individuals who are close by. I think that this was something MAJOR that the Phoenix area was lacking and I'm grateful that someone had the idea and determination to finally set it in motion. I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes, it looks like there are some great things lined up. Happy WEEKEND!!

6712901919_38dcdd86b3_b

1 comment:

  1. So glad I got to briefly meet you as well! Yes, next time we must talk more. Loved your outfit for the event :) Have a great week & stay in touch!

    Mandy
    The Klury Report & Kini Style

    ReplyDelete