Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

This Holiday has been on my mind since I started seeing all kinds of cutesy DIY's on Pinterest right after the new year and it's finally here! May this day bring each of you lots of LOVE and hopefully your Valentine will SPOIL you like you've never been spoiled before. Because that's what loves about, right? ;)

I am so thankful to have a myself a wonderful Valentine - in fact, he's so wonderful that I got up EXTRA early and made him a surprise sweetheart breakfast this morning just to show him how special he is, pink heart apron and all! (I know, I know..best girlfriend ever...ahemmm)

I found most of the Valentine's ambiance at the local dollar store which has great steals and not too shabby merchandise. Breakfast was all about the love...sunny side up heart shaped eggs surrounded by toast, fresh heart shaped strawberries, even our sausages were cut into hearts!

For the balloons I "fringed" crate paper and added sparkle with Valentine's heart garland and then strategically taped them to the bottom of each one. I think overall they turned out pretty awesome.

Recently Updated13-1

SCM was totally surprised! What a great start to one of my favorite Holidays - Happy LOVE DAY ya'll! xoxo

Images via my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That is just about the cutest thing ever Sarah! I bet Steve loved it!

    ReplyDelete