Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hole in One

Every year Scottsdale hosts the annual Phoenix Open golf tournament. It becomes quite the event...and it is known as the loudest golf tournament, so needless to say it is always a great time. Naturally, girls like us like to plan in advance what we are wearing so I put together what my ideal outfit would be for the tournament this weekend. Some pieces are attainable and some just slightly out of reach (hey,its always fun to dream). However, I do think it totally screams golf-chic, don't you? I am thrilled for this eventful weekend coming up! See you on the 16th hole? xo

Recently Updated10-1
1. MARC BY MARC JACOBS Retro Plastic Sunglasses 2. H&M Cardigan 3. VERSUS Neon mid-rise skinny jeans 4. Rachel Faceted Stud Earrings 5. Muze Oversized Polka Dot Clutch 6. Tory Burch iPhone 4 Case 7. Steve Madden P-Heaven Flats 8. Kate Spade SEAPORT TWISTED BANGLE

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! I wish I could be hitting the green with you this weekend. xox- ali

    ReplyDelete