Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Thursday!

...and you know what that means? Only one work day getting in the way of our precious weekend! Can you even wait? It has been one of those weeks..you know, the week where you wake up thinking Monday is Friday? Probably one of the most disappointing feelings in the world. But now its almost here! What are your plans for the weekend? It seems every weekend lately has been completely full, but also completely amazing.

It looks like Saturday my friends and I have a comedy night planned and then Sunday marks our second Kickball game of the season. Kickball you ask? YES! Bringing it back old school to the field every Sunday with my good friends..look forward to pictures on Monday (we even have matching green bows for our hair)

Hurry up weekend - I'm ready for you! xoxo

images via my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Where do you play kickball? I play on the Mesa league, but our season doesn't start for a few more weeks. It's so much fun!! I love kickball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU DO? OMG that's awesome! We play in the co-ed sports league at Chaparral Park in Scottsdale....please post some pictures :)

      Delete