Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Needing ZZZ...

I apologize for my lack of post yesterday but it seems all my busy-ness and running around has FINALLY caught up to me. I am feeling a little under the weather today and wish I could just stay in bed all day and rest -unfortunately there is work to be done and things that need checking off of my list, so I am attempting to trudge through. Tonight I will be relaxing after I go to the gym and try to "sweat it out" as everyone says. Below is my go-to when I'm feeling as though I'm running off of fumes alone. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend - Mexico was a blast! xo

Recently Updated19-2

1/2/3/4/5/6/7

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are feeling under the weather! Although I'd really like all of these things anyway...sick or not, haha! These are pretty fantastic comfort tools :)

    ReplyDelete