Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Shades of Flamingo

Recently, I have been dreaming up some blog "themes" to keep me organized and to allow my readers certain things to look forward too on a semi regular basis. I think that choosing a "Couleur Code" may be just what Something Brue needs.

I find that I am drawn to certain colors during different periods throughout the year. Winter I was drawn toward grays, browns, and deep orangey-reds. As Spring inches closer I see my preferences shy away from the dull shades and obsess over spring pastels. Right now I am drooling over anything and everything PEACH. It is the epitome of Spring, if you ask me. Fresh tulips, green grass, and the smell of orange blossoms come to mind.

Happy Tuesday Friends :) Hope everyone had an amazing weekend, I know I did!

Recently Updated11-1
images via 1/2

1 comment:

  1. love this color! it's super fun and feminine.

    ReplyDelete