Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Be My Guest

I am thrilled to have Kat from With Love From, Kat guest posting today on the blog. One of my daily reads, WLFK is an impeccably classy blog. Not at all surprising, Kat herself is always perfectly put together. Be sure to stop by I promise you wont be sorry. She really has a great voice, unrivaled style and an eye for design!
-xo

6836227510_34a7414838_b
"I'm so excited to be guest posting at Something Brue. Sarah came up with the fabulous idea of doing a St. Patrick's Day themed post. I love celebrating this holiday - believe it or not I'm half Irish! I always try to incorporate at least something green into my outfit that day. Green is a tricky color for me to rock so I like to wear green accessories versus green clothing.

The Roberta Freymann chunky bib necklace is so versatile - it can be worn over a plain T or a silky dress. The Kenneth Jay Lane earrings aren't as fancy as you may think, I promise! They can easily be dressed down if you wear them with a great blouse (Equipment blouses are my favorite), jeans, and flats. If all else fails just paint your nails in OPI's "Don't Mess With OPI" polish. It is the perfect St. Patrick's Day green. Thanks for having me, Sarah! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!"

st patricks day post

Similar green bib necklace, Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings,"Don't Mess with OPI" Nail Polish

2 comments:

  1. I am dying over those teardrop earrings. love.

    xox- Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love WLFK! Glad I found your blog ;) Please check mine out as well and follow if you like! I'd be glad to return the favor!

    Best,
    classicglamblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete