Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Delicate and Decadent

I stumbled upon these eye pleasing desserts today on this french blog, Griottes and just the sight of them made my mouth water. These little delicacies are so beyond perfect! Not to mention how amazing each of the photos were styled, total inspiration for some spring baking! The little cloud cookies are to die for, don't you agree?

If I know myself, I know I wont be able to get these little desserts out of my head until I attempt to bake something myself. Happy Wednesday!

5 4 3 2

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! Makes me want to go to France! :)

    xxo
    Morgan
    http://lipstickloublemon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morgan - and wouldn't that be lovely? xo

      Delete
  2. I love how playful and light these images are!
    xx- Ali

    ReplyDelete