Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!

This evening marks the end of the first day of Spring. Today I cannot help but be grateful for everything I am blessed with in this life. Maybe because Spring signifies a fresh push away from the wintery weather toward the bright awakening sunshine? Or maybe its simply a time that reminds us all to "clean" out our messes from the previous year? All I do know is I love spring and I love the feeling that its never to late to start--or start over.

So, today I'm grateful for you guys - my family - my wonderful friends & boyfriend - and most importantly my life.

Happy Spring...may your pockets fill with lots of sunshine this season ;)

& Tonight I treated myself to some springtime goodies (because its the little things in life that make it all worthwhile).

7002042267_0d1e1ea8a0_b-1
image via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment