Friday, March 2, 2012

Here..kitty, kitty

I have been hearing SO much about this quaint little boutique called Kitty in Scottsdale Quarter. Well, finally after a lovely dinner date I was able to stop in and see what all the fuss was about. Ummm..I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. This little shop embodied everything I love. Beautiful serve ware, jewelry, to-die-for desk accessories, and even books! It was seriously my heaven..and none of it I needed...but I was close to buying nearly everything in the store. The only thing stopping me was my limited browsing time. Must go back soon. Like, this weekend? If you are in the Scottsdale area- do yourself a favor and stop in. Its pure bliss!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend - I know I will be doing something outdoors, it is BEAUTIFUL in AZ right now :)

images via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment