Friday, March 23, 2012

Set for Two...

The weather is absolutely gorgeous right now and I think I might be suffering from a little bit of spring fever. We all know that, mixed with a Friday afternoon is a recipe for being unproductive. All I can think about is a chilled bottle of white wine, a crispy baguette, and a mixture of cheeses and meats to make up a perfect picnic.

One of the resorts in the Valley, The Sanctuary, has views of Camelback mountain that are breathtaking. They offer a free gourmet picnic experience on Sunday afternoons with live music. I think this Sunday SCM and I will try to go :) Can't wait! I may or may not have ideas for a DIY picnic blanket.....

Have a happy weekend- do something outdoors! xo

leopoldetbonaparte
image via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment