Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sublime Succulents

Succulents are, to me, an essential part of a garden. They can also brighten up any table-scape or windowsill in your home. Especially here in the Southwest...making sure to include some plants that are native to your area is a great way to mix things up. I've never personally had any sort of garden, but there's a first time for everything right? I've finally found some super cute patio chairs to place outside (be expecting pictures soon) and plan on planting some flowers this weekend. If I'm lucky maybe I'll come across some beautiful succulents like these below?

Tomorrow is Friday..what are you looking forward too this weekend?

iamtheadventurer katekoza elleslookbook thegardennymph 126523070750919011_UMmJnbHl_f
Image via 1, 2, 3 ,4,5

No comments:

Post a Comment