Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunshine Soaking

This weekend was a nice, relaxing one and I am not complaining one bit. I am proud to say that I have basically finished my outdoor patio aside from adding a few decorative accents and maybe a couple more plants. That is, if I can prove that I have a green thumb and actually manage to keep them alive ;) hehe.

I enjoyed every minute of this little project of mine and creating my own floral "designs" by using multi colored pots and planting different types of flowers together. I even got to spray paint the little white table! My idea of a perfect weekend.

The pictures below are a few snapshots I took on Sunday to share with you all! Welcome to a brand new week!

7019101929_47fcd49185_b-1 6872993840_a3ab7db7ba_b
Images via my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. I love those chairs! Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute Sarah! Makes me dream of having a home instead of an apartment...very soon... :)

    ReplyDelete