Monday, March 19, 2012

Things I've Accumulated

I thought that sharing a few items I've purchased lately was a great way to start off the week! This may even become a mini-series on Something Brue...as most of you know by now I have a small obsession with shopping whether it be clothing, accessories, or even home decor. I figured, why not embrace this small problem and turn it into something positive? ;) (this is me justifying myself hehe) Lets make this week a great one, shall we? Smile...Its MONDAY!

Some of these items aren't available online but I did link to the websites of the stores where I found them, or found similar styles! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend including a super fun St. Patrick's Day!

Recently Updated21-1
1.Mossimo Coral Straw Fedora

2.Francesca's Southwestern Print Dress

3.Francesca's Pastel Neclace

4.Allison Lauren Oversized Sparkle Studs (If Interested please contact Allison on her FB Page)

5.H&M Floral Print Pants

6.H&M Bracelet (similar) 7.Francesca's Leopard Print Belt

8.My Even More Wonderful World of Fashion- Book

9. "Not Rated"- Twinkle Twinkle Oxfords

Image via my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. i love that blue and teal dress from Francesca- I may have to borrow when I come home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you off of Fab K's link party and I think you definitly need to make this a regular feature, I love seeing what treasures people scoop up and yours are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That southwestern print dress looks gorgeous! Loving these fun Springy items...and your blog :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete