Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top Me Off

I consider myself an avid wine lover. When I say avid I mean I enjoy the most buttery Chardonnays that exist..which I know is frowned upon by most connoisseurs - but I don't mind one bit. I like what tastes good to me and a nice chilled glass of chardonnay is one of my favorite ways to unwind. Today I wanted to do a short post on some of my favorite wines, all in different price ranges.

So no matter if you are in the mood to save, spend, or splurge I sure hope this post will enlighten you... Happy Tuesday friends!

wine-1
J.Lohr Chardonnay - In my opinion, one of the better cheaper wines (yes, I am biased). A full bodied bottle with a hint of butterscotch and florals.

Rutherford Vintners Chardonnay - Stumbled upon this middle price ranged chard at one of my favorite restaurants. I later found out this beautifully finished vino is not sold in any stores in Arizona (so bummed). More reasons to go back and enjoy I suppose!

Rombauer Chardonnay - Probably my most favorite wine of all time. The ultimate buttery-oaky flavor, I just wish this luscious treat wasn't so expensive. I reserve this one for only the most special occasions.

Images via 1/2/3

No comments:

Post a Comment