Thursday, March 29, 2012

Two Lips

Tulips will forever remind me of spring time. My mom always had fresh tulips around our house throughout this time of year and I have kept that spring inspiration tucked away in my mind ever since I was a young girl. The delicate flowers make me unbelievably happy. They are so simple, but so perfect at the same time. Whether they are a bright or bold color or simply a fresh white, tulips manage to softly demand all the attention. I love the fact that they droop every which way depending on the sunlight and can still manage to look like they were placed and perfectly styled that way.

Do you have a favorite spring time flower? I don't know if I could choose just one. Tomorrows Friday...Finally!

tulips
images via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I definitely couldn't choose just one, either! Tulips will always be in the top, though! Peonies and ranunculus are my other top two. Love all these images! Great for a rainy Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete