Friday, April 27, 2012

Bloggernation.....

This Saturday I will be attending the Arizona Blogger Conference and I am over the moon excited about it! There are so many great things planned - I can't wait to listen to all the speakers and just embrace being surrounded by so many people who share the same passion as I do! It will be hosted at the Saguaro hotel in Scottsdale...if you are familiar with this bubbly and bright hotel you know it will be the perfect venue for all these creative individuals. What do you have planned this weekend?

-2

I have posted a few snapshots of the hotel when I was there a few weeks back - isn't it so fun?! A perfect spot for spring and summer events!

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog! Your truly brilliant at what you do :)

    Would make my day if you could follow back?

    www.aliciakarastyle.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete