Monday, April 23, 2012

Coral + Teal

What a wonderful weekend it was! I mentioned here I was attending the annual Scottsdale Culinary Festival and boy was it a blast. Of course, the 100 degree+ heat was a small pain and called for minimal clothing, but we managed to still have a great great time! I've posted a few photos that I snapped before heading out to the fest...Hope you all had a fantastic weekend :) xo

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
/////Outfit : Romper - Urban Outfitters | Lace Headwrap - Urban Outfitters | Sunnies - Chloe (similar)| Watch - Michael Kors | Nails - Essie "Navigate Her" | Necklace - Express (Old)/ Similar|Sandals - Target

3 comments:

  1. love the headwrap! Looks so cute with the romper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER adorable outfit!!!! I'm in love with your model-esque photos in the "nook" haha. Smokin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, what a cute outfit! you are so stinkin adorable. love your smile!! xoxo linds of www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete