Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Monday! I hope all of you had a wonderful and family filled weekend. I am finally feeling better after being down for the count for almost two weeks and I am back and feeling more creative and refreshed than ever! It's funny how you take feeling normal and not sick for granted everyday.

Below are a few snapshots so you can see how my weekend was. Lets make this week a positive one - glass half full everyone.

Let us appreciate the little things.... xo

Untitled
Like creating glam metallic spray painted Easter eggs

Untitled
Smiling Big for the Camera to Preserve Holiday Memories

Untitled
Color Denim and Stripes, My Uniform For A Casual Dinner Date

Untitled
A Delicious Fresh Fruit Salad and Matching Serve-ware

Untitled
Spring Seasons Finest Artichokes. Steamed and Grilled to Perfection (My absolute Obsession)

Untitled
A Spontaneous Pit Stop for Cupcakes and Macaroons

Untitled
And of Course, What is An Easter Weekend without Fresh Tulips?

3 comments:

  1. ARTICHOKES!!! They're my FAVORITE. We boil 'em and peel off each leaf to dip in melted butter and lemon. Drooling.

    Love your colorful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUM - I'll have to try that one :) I mix mayo and balsamic vinegar it is to DIE for. xo

      Delete